773 W. Lincoln Blvd.
Freeport, Illinois 61032
(815) 599-7050 or
Our customer service is our strength...and yours.
NIHP prides itself in providing exemplary service. Whether you're an employer or employee member, you'll appreciate our staff's skill and attentiveness.
Our CustomerCare system focuses on your unique business situation. After careful evaluation, we customize plans and processes that meet your needs. So you don't need to ask us, "How does this work?" Instead, we'll ask you, "How do you want it to work?" This partnership with each individual employer is the cornerstone of our plan.
From a day-to-day vantage point, our staff remains attentive and focused on your satisfaction, with your program's efficient operation their utmost goal. You get:
- Personalized service for you and your employees, from a dedicated staff of customer service representatives
- Help how you want it—available online, by telephone or in person
- Valuable local access—we can easily come on-site to provide direct assistance
- A "no hold" policy—callers are not put on hold, and if a message is left the call is returned within one hour
- Customer Service surveys, and Process Improvement Teams when areas of opportunity are identified
- Implementation Teams, which ensure smooth transitions for newly-enrolled employers
|Toll-free: (800) 723-0202
Local: (815) 599-7050
Fax: (815) 599-7059
Sometimes benefits care can be complicated. That's why the experienced and helpful NIHP staff receives such raves from employee members. Comments such as "Your phone support is outstanding!" or "I appreciate the ease of getting a referral" are common feedback. Each question is handled with competence and consideration, with an emphasis on quick turnaround and accuracy.
For more comments about our service, see How We Measure Up.